Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

I am soul


Shh... Listen. Can you hear me? No? Try once again, now? No? Well, you need to listen more carefully, 'cause I am a soul. I am inside everyone. I talk to everyone, only you have got to hear me.

Remember the day, when for the first time you did something wrong, I was there to stop you. I was the voice, which told you not to steal your parents money, not to lie. I am sure, sometimes, you would have hated me then but I always talked you whenever I felt that you needed me.

I never think ill for anyone. For I am pure, way far away from lies, deception, hatred. I love everybody, I care for everybody. The only things that matter to me is to do good in this world.

Do you know, we souls are sent to earth, by Angel God, for specific missions. Like, sometimes we are sent on earth to learn how to balance our life, sometimes to bear the pains and sufferings. For you, these must be very petty issues, after all you are just a body, which ultimately wither away. But, we souls are immortals, we are here to learn, even the things, which are petty, according to you.

I generally, never speak anything out loud. But then I thought, why not share my views, my advices with you mortals. So, that even you could learn something. I am not here to be philosophical but just to say my views, as a Soul.

I will take your leave now. Will meet you later. May be now, you would take more notice to the voice of mine, whenever possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails